The Mandate Amendment:Congress shall make NO LAW mandating the purchase of a product or service from a private entity; neither shall Congress impose a tax, penalty, fee, or fine on any person or entity for failure to make such purchase.
When the coercive power of government is combined with the money making power of business, corporatism is the ONLY result. If the Legislative, Executive, and Judiciary branches of the US government are not willing to stop the Obamacare assault on the American public, we will do it ourselves.
The only way to ensure our children will not live in a society in which the government possesses the right to impose a tax in order to force citizens to buy the products and services of corporations, it is necessary to amend the Constitution of the United States.
The proposed amendment language reads as as follows:
Congress shall make no law mandating the purchase of any product or service from a private entity.
Simple, straight forward, and common sense.
Why do this?
1. It nullifies the most egregious parts of the Roberts decision.
2. It builds off the obviously huge momentum right now in our country to do something about Obamacare.
3. If we do not do this now, the morality, philosophy, and systems of this ominous law will be woven into the fabric of our country. Dissolving it will be as attainable as removing all other socialized systems ingrained in our society today; nearly impossible.
4. As it is worded , it is extremely hard to not support. A politician who opposes the Mandate Amendment would immediately adopt all the aspects of crony capitalism that both the Democrats and Republican claim to hate.
5. It dispels without question the canard that the Tea Party, and capitalists in general, believe in corporate control over everything at any expense. Corporatism, not free markets, makes it easier for corporations to dominate
6. It is worth doing. What has ever been worth doing that was not difficult?
Please join this effort on Facebook here.
Those who join this page agree to only support politicians willing to vote in favor of this Mandate Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
A repeal of the law is not enough.
The precedent set by the Supreme Court, Congress, and our President is immoral and extremely disastrous. Without an amendment to our Constitution, any and all whims of government and the corporations that fund them will have the legal right to be imposed their will upon the public.
What needs to be done:
- A coalition in every state
- Bloggers to write about the Amendment and line to MandateAmendment.com
- Publicity Publicity Publicity!
- People to Lobby their congress people
- Politicians to introduce and fight for this Amendment
Jack Welch, the former CEO of GE and true leader said that only about 10% of the population are true change agents. This is a fact. I know most people who read this post will think the effort is too hard, too aggressive, too something. If you are not one of these people, you are one of the very few change agents. Your country needs you and needs you to act now.